Monday, May 24, 2010

The First Post....

So I don't have a lot to say for my very first post, but I thought that I would share quotations from one of my favorite books. It is from these quotations that I made my blogspot address.

"The spiritual area of our lives should be the one on which we spend the most time. It should be the epicenter of our existence. The spiritual fruit that we display to the world will be the result of the type of spiritual life that we nurture, so we need to decide what type of fruit we want to grow and then plant accordingly....Whatever fruit you want to bear, you have to plant that seed in your spirit."

"If we are afraid to wait on God to give us the best, then we don't really believe that He'll do what He says He will do....When push comes to shove, our lack of patience simply means that all our great talking we do is just that. . .talk. We don't really trust that He is able."

~from the book A Jewel in His Crown by Priscilla Evans Shirer

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so cute!! Love it!! Now you just need to get on Reader!

    ReplyDelete